Saturday 20 February 2010

Gotta conquer Asia.

Nearly the end of Half term eh?

I wont admit it was the most exciting of holidays, just a bit relaxed (I'm still in a dressing gown at the time of writing, Woo!) But anyway point is i've had time to reflect on where i am in life and whats gonna be happening in the near future. Sounds super exciting yeh?!

Firstly I really need to pick up the pace work wise, i know I've made excuses so far which kind of account for it, Living in the middle of nowhere & having no actual area to work on other than in my bed. The Key point of it however is the frame of mind I'm in. The Gordian's knot of laziness and self interest. I know its going to be a tough knot to crack and one that will ultimately be well worth the effort but still bleeeeh. Actually Gordian's knot is a bad example, apparently unbreakable although if i do, i can conquer Asia according to Wiki.
HOWEVER I want to do this and get my life on track. That's why Geography is going to be conquered straight after this.

Secondly i need to sort out friends and stuff. I don't think i appreciate you guyz enough. High 5 yourselves for being awesome k.

I need to find maa self a Woman for maa sammichs as well, however, that one can wait a while.
(I'm not a sexist, I'm just terrible at sammich making.)

Career aspects for the future are also looming round the corner which ties in with working harder and deciding to drop a subject next year. Eng Lit Vs. Maths, its a toughie.


Hmm, before i do all this however, i kind of need to put some pants on. Talk to you guys later!
xxx


PS. for some good ol' fashioned LuLz, Don't copy that floppy.

1 comment: